Vegan Raspberry Almond Magnum Ice Creams
Creamy dairy-free no-churn raspberry ice cream with a layer of almond butter encased in a homemade vegan white chocolate shell.
- ½ cup cashews soaked *see notes
- ¾ cup coconut cream or chilled canned coconut milk *see notes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil solid
- 8 tablespoons almond butter
For the ice cream, add cashews, coconut cream, raspberries, maple syrup, almond extract, vanilla extract, and coconut oil to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
Add 2 teaspoons of almond butter to the bottom of 4 silicone ice-cream molds. Fill with the raspberry ice cream mixture and insert a wooden lolly stick into each.
Freeze for 6 hours or until completely set then remove the ice creams from their molds. Place them back in the freezer while you prepare the coating.
Melt the cacao butter over a double boiler (bain-marie) and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
Line a baking tray with some parchment paper. Dip the ice cream bars in the coating, repeat for a second coating if you like!
Serve immediately or store in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Soaked cashews: Soak the cashews in water for 4 hours, rinse and drain.
- Chilled coconut milk: Refrigerate the tin of coconut milk overnight, then only use the thick cream from the top of the can.
Calories: 838kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 36g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 24g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 630mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 3mg