Hey there, I'm Christina
I'm the recipe developer, food photographer, and content creator behind everything you see here on the blog (which happens to be mostly dessert recipes, yay!). I also have a background in Culinary Arts.
I adopted a plant-based diet in 2015 and immediately began experimenting with recipes and creating veganized versions of my favorite dishes. With my culinary background, my goal is to use my training and experience to create the best possible vegan recipes for you to enjoy.
I truly believe that being vegan or skipping eggs or dairy does not mean you need to miss out on all your favorite recipes!
What Will You Find On Addicted To Dates?
- Veganized versions of all your favorite classic and nostalgic dishes and flavors covering cakes, cheesecakes, cookies, pies, and more.
- All recipes are 100% vegan and don't contain ingredients such as dairy, eggs, honey, or gelatin.
- A vegan basics category to help you stock your kitchen with all the pantry essentials.
- Detailed recipe posts with step-by-step images, tips and tricks, and FAQs.
- An email newsletter with a free ebook, new recipe updates, and round-ups.
- My favorite camera gear and kitchen essentials
What's The Story Behind The Name?
When I first went vegan, I found myself trying so many different foods that in the past I would overlook. I was fascinated by how versatile the humble date is. I used dates to form the base of my very first vegan brownie recipe, and I’ve been hooked ever since!
P.S. If dates aren’t your thing, don’t worry! There are desserts sweetened with lots of different ingredients here on the blog, I've got you covered 🙂