What could be better than a supersized, veganized version of this classic favorite? There's just something about that peanut butter and chocolate combination that everybody loves.
A decadent raw cake base followed by a creamy vanilla layer slathered with sweet peanut date caramel, some crunch with salty roasted peanuts, and a healthy dose of smooth vegan chocolate. A sure way to satisfy all those snickers cravings with every bite!
If you prefer fun-sized bars then of course check out these vegan snickers bars.
And when I say supersized, believe me, this is big enough to feed those larger gatherings. This giant snickers is certainly a showstopper and is bound to wow your family and friends. The best thing about this recipe (besides all the delicious flavors!) is that it's super easy to make. No Michelin star is required here, just some blending equipment and your patience.
What to expect from this recipe
- Incredibly easy to make
- Decadent and rich, sweet and salty.
- Egg-free, dairy-free, and easily adapted as gluten-free.
- Makes a HUGE batch so is great for keeping a stash in your freezer. You can also make half the recipe for a smaller version
- Can be enjoyed chilled/frozen/semi-frozen
More vegan candy bars
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star ★★★★★ rating in the recipe card below and consider leaving a comment as well, thanks!
- 15 (360 g) medjool dates, pitted
- 8 tablespoons (118 g) peanut butter
- ½ cup (118 ml) plant-based milk
- ½ cup (73 g) roasted peanuts, for garnish
- 2 cups (350 g) vegan-friendly chocolate, for garnish
- To make the base start by adding the cashews and flaked almonds to your food processor. Process until they form a light crumb consistency.
- Add the dates, coconut nectar and coconut butter to the mix and continue to blend until the mixture begins to stick together and form a dough consistency.
- Press the mixture tightly into the base of your loaf tin and smooth it out using a spatula.
- Set the base aside in the freezer.
- For the creamy filling, add all the ingredients to your blender and blitz until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture on top of the base and place back in the freezer to set for one hour.
- Meanwhile prepare the peanut caramel by adding the medjool dates, peanut butter and plant milk to your blender. Blend until completely smooth, adding more plant milk if needed to get the mixture going.
- Remove the snickers log from the freezer and slather the caramel on top using your spatula.
- Sprinkle the roasted peanuts on top and press them down into the caramel using your spatula to make sure they don’t come loose.
- Freeze the log for at least 6 hours or leave it overnight.
- Once ready, remove it from the loaf tin or container whilst it’s still frozen.
- Pour the chocolate on top and use a spatula to evenly coat the sides.
- Sprinkle some chopped peanuts on top if desired.
- Cut into slices using a hot, wet knife to get the cleanest cuts.
- Can be enjoyed frozen/semi-frozen or defrosted depending on the consistency you prefer.
© addictedtodates.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. If you want to share this recipe, please do so using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or republish the recipe or content in full. instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.